There is no question that acoustics are one of the most important elements of modern interior design. Sound insulation is important to prevent the propagation of sound between different rooms or to shield the vibration and hum of mechanical equipment. In high-traffic interiors, concert halls, schools or open-plan offices, room acoustic designs come to the fore. It is important to prevent sound absorption, intelligibility and echo.
As a specialist dealer of acoustic suspended ceilings, B + M Hungária Kft offers a variety of system solutions to problems, so that interior designers do not have to make compromises on aesthetic issues.
The sound insulation
- high density gypsum plasterboard or gypsum fibre boards,
- we can provide with vibration damping profiles and fasteners
For sound absorption
- cassette or monolithic acoustic suspended ceilings
- perforated plasterboard, metal and wood ceiling systems,
- textile-covered or wood-wool sound-absorbing wall coverings
- we offer acoustic plastering systems